Mobile version of Roomzilla
You are sipping your favorite coffee in the kitchen when you suddenly remember that you were supposed to book a room for a team meeting…? Relax! Pick up your phone and do it without interrupting your morning ritual.
Learn here what Roomzilla offers on mobile phones.
The mobile version is displayed automatically when logging in on a mobile phone. Roomzilla does not require users to take additional action, use special links, or download any application. Simply open your favorite internet browser, then enter the same URL [A] and credentials as when logging in on a computer. Don’t have your account yet? See our article on accessing Roomzilla.
Tap on the “menu” icon [B] to view available tabs [C, G]:
- Find & book [C]
- There’s no timeline — just a straightforward form to search for and book a room.
- Switch between upcoming days using the arrows or tap on the date to expand the full calendar [D].
- Use the filtering tool [E] to see options that match your requirements.
- Hide resources that are currently in use [*] and display only those available at the time you selected.
- Scroll down to view resources that meet your requirements. Users can create single bookings via mobile phone [F]. The option to repeat and edit reservations is possible in the full version of the application (web)
- Your reservations [G]:
- In this section, you can view a chronological list of your upcoming reservations.
- Tap on a reservation [H] tile to reveal possible actions, like removing [I] unneeded bookings.
- From here, you can add bookings as events to your personal calendar – Google, Outlook, or Apple Calendar [J]. Please note that Roomzilla doesn’t update your private calendar events. Editing your Roomzilla reservation after it was exported to your calendar won’t make changes to your calendar event.