How to add a room or resource
Adding Additional Resources
With Roomzilla your billing will be updated automatically so feel free to add additional resource as you go.
1. Log in to your Page Settings and navigate to Resources where you will see the below option to ADD
3. Fill in the informational fields for the Resource. The room Name and Capacity are required. Additional fields include:
- Photo: A picture of the room in .jpg, .gif or .png format.
- Resource Type: You can add not only Rooms, but also resources such as: Equipment, Desk or a Classroom
- Floor: If you provide a numerical floor number, you can sort the rooms by floor on the main page.
- Amenities: need to be added in ‘Amenities’ tab first. Then, in Resource Edit, could be used for tagging each Resource separately so users can search for resources with particular amenities available
- Pin: 4-digit PIN number used to pair a resource with a tablet or any other Digital Signage hardware
- Notifications email: this email address will receive a copy of all confirmation emails and updates for this room.
- Confirmation Text
- Resource description: description of a resource that will be visible to users
- Calendar: Google or Outlook Calendar integrated with this Resource. IMPORTANT: you need to integrate your Roomzilla account with either Google or Outlook in the ‘Integrations’ section first in order to use ‘Calendar’ field
- 4. Click on ‘Save‘ at the bottom of the list to finish creating your room or resource