Adding Members in Bulk
Add Members in Bulk with CSV Upload
Upload all of your users in one go with our CSV Upload feature on Roomzilla.
What’s CSV? A CSV is a comma-separated values file, which allows data to be saved in a tabular format. CSVs look like a garden-variety spreadsheet but with a . csv extension. CSV files can be used with most any spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
1. Start off by creating either a Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel file to prepare your list.
2. While formatting your list correctly is really important it shouldn’t take you long to prepare the list.
On your CSV file you simply need to include First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
Convert to CSV
Now you have prepared your list in Excel you simply need to download the file as a CSV.
1. Converting and downloading your file as a CSV will only take a second, simply select “File”, “Download” then choose: Comma-Separator Value.
Upload To Roomzilla
Now you have prepared your list, downloaded it in the correct format you simply have to upload it to Roomzilla.
- Head to the Users tab where you will see the option for CSV upload.
2. Select Browse to navigate through your file explorer and simply upload the CSV file you created and downloaded. This will invite all as Members of your page and you can simply update what access level they have.