Setup your Welcome Message
This article will guide you through the process of setting up the main page message that appears over the timeline on your Roomzilla homepage. This message is a great place to explain room policies, link to an events page, or provide a helpful email address for folks to reach out with questions.
2. Here you will be able to enter your welcome message as well as including any links your Users may need.
Including External Links
Insert links into your Welcome Message to Email, Websites or Support pages.
1. Start by highlighting the text you would like to link.
2. Then click on the Link Icon
3. You will see this dialog appear. Enter the URL you would like to link to, and click, ok.
4. Now your text will appear blue and upon licking you will be diverted to the linked page.
- Using italics will help your message stand out when it’s displayed on the main page.
- Linking to email addresses allows you to set the subject line and automatically include contextual information in the body of the email.
- Messages are currently limited to 1000 characters.
Still have some questions about Roomzilla? Why not reach out to us directly on: Team@Roomzilla.net
Or check out our YouTube channel for more detailed guides about our system.